Thursday, February 4, 2010


Don't faint I'm back, I bet you all thought I wouldn't do another post but I've fooled you. The only reason it has taken so long, I have had trouble with my internet connection but touch wood its up and running now.
Have had a busy time since getting home from my travels, house and yard were a jungle when we got home 7 weeks away and the neighbor who was taking care of it for us didn't do a very good job and you know how fast everything grows in the tropics. And as if we hadn't been away long enough we packed up the tent and went camping for the Australia Day weekend. Fred and I decided we have been around, up, down, back and forward over Australia but know very little of our own backyard, so we just went across to Lismore to the Whian Whian State Forrest and camped a couple of nights and did the hike to Mynon Falls nearly killed us as it was a 4 hour hike and as we haven't done any bushwalking the last couple of years we are both pretty unfit, but the scenery was worth the aching legs
Last week we bit the bullet and put our house up for sale, have been thinking of it for a while and finally made the decision, was a bit on the scary side, but looking forward to the next chapter of my life.
Will now attempt to add some photos til next time take care

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you are back, love the photo, where was it taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sunrise over the Tweed taken from the border ranges, I need help uploaded the photo and couldn't work out how to add text and accidently hit the load button while fiddling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi aunty Jenny, glad to see you have a blog!! Can't believe you are selling the house... Where will you be moving to?

    Great pic of the sunrise! lol i thought it was a sunset.. havent seen many sunrises in my time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara thanks don't know where we are going probably grey nomads in a caravan

    ReplyDelete