Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hi thought you might like to see what Sandra and my stall looks like at the markets we have just invested in new gazebos and we think they look pretty spiffy.


I have just had my cousin David and his wife Pat from England visiting had never met them before they were really nice people and we had a wonderful visit, just wish they could have stayed longer. They left today to go to Batlow to meet everyone down there, they will notice a difference in the temperatures when they get there we had really lovely weather for them while they were here.
Must away to the sewing machine so keep smiling Jen

4 comments:

  1. Looks very spiffy!! Which market do yas do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do Kingscliff, Pottsville and Murwillumbah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we did look very 'spiffy' didn't we.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very "spiffy" it looks great hope you sell heaps. It was lovely meeting Pat and David for the first time.. We had a barbie at June's and I got a few pics I wish I got all of them in a group shot while they were here.. I only thought of that after they had left.silly me!!

    ReplyDelete