Sunday, October 3, 2010


Hi a couple of layouts I thought I would share. Its all I have to show since my last upload don't get to scrap much these days if you go and check out my other blog This and That and a Whole Lot more you will see a sample of what I spend my days doing. Should have scraped yesterday as it was pouring with rain and couldn't do the Pottsville Markets but just seemed to have wasted the whole day. Daylight saving change over always puts me out of plum for a few days must be a sign of old age I hate change and truly cannot see the point, there is still only 24 hours in the day regardless, and living on the NSW & Qld border it just makes life difficult, anyway have had my whine for the week so will now go and put my lamb roast on to cook> Take care and keep smiling

1 comment:

  1. Love em all Jen, esp. the bright colourful ones in the last post!! Gorgeous grandkids you have there hey!

    ReplyDelete