Friday, April 8, 2011


I have just spent a wonderful week showing my cousin David and his wife Pat around the Tweed and rediscovering the area for myself. I usually just send my visitors off to explore by themselves but with David and Pat, Fred and I decided to take them and we had a wonderful time going places we hadn't been to in years and made some great discoveries, Currumbin Sanctuary being one of them it is so much bigger and better than the last time we were there and made all the more enjoyable watching my pommie cousins experience the aussie way of life. Just wish I had taken better photos.
I said goodbye to them this morning, they are picking up their daughter Kathryn from Brisbane airport and then making their way to Townsville before visiting the Batlowites and then back to England




































You've heard of a lizard on a log this is a lizard on a crocodile

No comments:

Post a Comment