Saturday, May 21, 2011

Have finally finished Alana's cot quilt of course my photos are crap but it does look very nice, also made a bag out of the leftovers not sure what she will do with it thought, it might do for toys or something now I only have to make her a nursing pillow but keep putting it off because I hate putting zippers in

Only about 6 weeks to go before I am a great great granny
Not that I feel old enough to be a granny let alone a great great.

Had a lovely surprise last night Fred had organized a surprise birthday dinner with the kids that live here was really nice made me feel very special, had to mentally take back all the nasty things I was calling Fred under my breath on Tuesday night as I cooked dinner on my actual birthday cause I thought he was such a tight arse for not taking me out

4 comments:

  1. hi sis, nice, bright & colorful quilt, & no you are not old enough to be a g g grannie for heavens sake! u r 6yrs younger than me, you cheated LOL. good on fred for doing that for your b'day,he could have cooked tea on the nite 4 u even if he was surprising you on the weekend.
    as per usual this spaghetti brain forgot to send you card in time,SORRY, SORRY, hope you have recieved it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably is in the mail haven't checked since Thursday no worries forgetting we share the same spaghetti brain LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sis, haven't you snuck an extra great in there isn't Alana a grand child, so won't her baby will be a great grand baby, or have I missed a generation somehow, nothin would surprise me these days

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL told you I have the same spaghetti brain as you it is only one great

    ReplyDelete