Sunday, July 24, 2011

finally took photo's

Finally got around to photographing my LOs they are not real great but you get the idea and they are all pretty basic,its been that long since I scrapped I have nearly forgotten how and I have set myself the challenge of using up some of the things I already have instead of buying more but of cause never have the right colour papers so just might have to go shopping


These are really old photos from when Brayden was a baby he's 5 now its scary where the years have gone


Brayden and Robyn at the wedding I just loved this photo and was really happy with my end result

Brayden and Sienna

this page is a copy of a layout Tara did and I loved it so much and seemed to suit this photo hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea Tara

Another very simple wedding lo I really struggle with wedding photos
Hope I haven't bored you too much will probably be months before I scrap again
so remember if you can't be good be good at it

No comments:

Post a Comment