Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi I'm back and finally have somethings to share, I have been to Kingsthorp visiting my friend Dottie for a week while her husband was away on a fishing trip and Fred was supposed to be playing in a week long bowls tournament ( which didn't happen because of the weather ). Dot has recently brought herself a new machine so has been doing some sewing. So I came home all enthused and got my machine out but didn't get to use it for a week as I had a GD come down to use my Scrapping stuff for school project then had Fred's brother and wife come for a visit then had GD's as it was a pupil free day, then had my scrapbooking class in Brisbane so finally got to sew on Sunday. Was pretty chuffed with my efforts. Have uploaded them to share. I apologies for my photos being out of order still getting the hang of doing the posts.

My 1st layout from Rachelle's class

A bag I made for myself after visiting Dot and seeing hers

patch work bag I made this with a kit I brought

2nd class at Rachelle's

Have probably bored you for long enough so remember keep smiling and share the love

1 comment:

  1. Love ya work!! my fave is the one of ya girls....awesome!!

    ReplyDelete