Monday, March 29, 2010

couple of layouts

Hi thought you might like to see my layouts for Scrapping Outback for this month. I haven't scrapped much this month have been to busy sewing and have even had to stop my sewing to pack the van ready to head out for Easter on Thursday we are doing a circle around thru Warrick, Stanthorpe and Tenterfield and will be home in time for Tara's visit, it will be lovely to have family visit
Sketch challenge my sister Heather's Wedding
4 product kit challenge 3 of my Grandies and their cousin Kai Xmas 2008
Have a wonderful Easter everyone, stay safe and keep smiling

3 comments:

  1. Hey wow, I know that lady in the top Lo. Cool, and it is their wedding anniversary tomorrow. She said not to say too loudly it is 54 years. I said she needs a medal, and she said yeah a bloody big one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep a medal for sure. I found some more pics for you, but don't remember if I sent them, I will check my sent box later & do so if I didn't, love your LO's

    ReplyDelete