Monday, April 19, 2010

bags

Hi thought I would share my bags with you have spent the last 2 weeks at the sewing machine making bags to sell at the markets and am hoping and praying that people will like and buy them so that I haven't wasted my time and money. Am doing the markets with my friend Sandra she makes the most fabulous hair clips for little girls along with lots of other very pretty things . If anyone one has a good idea of something I can make and sell I would love to hear your suggestions as I'm having trouble thinking up anything that is appealing and as I have so many crafty sisters and nieces out there I sure on of you must have a brilliant idea that I can use






my photography isn't that great but I'm sure you get the idea. Til my next post keep smiling and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment