Thursday, April 8, 2010

happy snaps

Hi thought I'd share some of my holiday snaps with you, we had a lovely time the weather was kind to us and we did lots of driving and some really nice bush walks. We visited three different national parks while we were away, they were all very different from each other and all really nice. There were heaps of really fabulous Fungi, I took over 200 photos but I won't bore you with all of them just a couple of really unusual ones



This one was really big
and this one was really tiny
Anvil Rock in Gibraltar Range N.P.
was a real scramble climbing the rocks at the end of the walk
Mulligans Hut in Gibraltar Range N.P.
Tunnel that was hacked out of the rocks by convicts
a grass tree just because I liked it
Ebor Falls in New England N.P.
Hope I haven't bored you too much so take care til next time

1 comment:

  1. great photo's .. glad you had a great time and didn't get rained on..

    ReplyDelete